The 30th SME WG Annual Meeting that was held from 5 to 7 June 2019, in Accra, Ghanaa, brought together 30 in-person SME WG participants from 12 countries.
1. Discuss malaria surveillance, monitoring, an evaluation (SME) progress and challenges in moderate and high-burden countries
2. Define measurement needs to monitor change in quality of malaria interventions
3. Share experiences, best practices, and lessons learned on using strategic information to improved quality of malaria programming
4. Examine developments in measuring progress along the malaria transmission continuum
5. Address RBM and MERG business issue